Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2021-02-08, 13:49)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2021-02-08, 04:56)the_stag Wrote: I must be daft. I'm on v0.9.9 and I can't find the option to manually add roms. Is that still a thing?

I ask because when I try to scan for Wii U, most of the roms are incorrect. And the ones that have update files in addition create duplicates. Maybe my issue is I'm scanning the wrong info (.rpx extensions). Thanks!

The option is no more. I removed it because it created a lot of problems internally (I can give you details if interested). If you have duplicates is because you specified multiple extensions I think. You can also go to the Launcher, open the context menu, select View Launcher, View Launcher scanner report. In the Launcher scanner report you can see the scanner operation and why you get duplicates. If you need more help I need a complete debug log, follow the instructions on the first post of the thread.
I moved the updates to another folder as was suggested and that took care of the issue. I'd still like to see an option for individual add, but if it causes problems then I understand not wanting to (re)implement it. Thanks for all the help!

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by the_stag - 2021-02-08, 19:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12