Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2021-07-31, 22:17)Lakmir Wrote: I'm happy with adding this manually if necessary (provided someone can clue me in on how to get that massive string of hex following the ?default target); as this is the only piece that isn't actually working at the moment, I'd love to get it solved. Any help is appreciated!

I don't appear to have enough posts to be able to edit yet, but I've figured out how to obtain the hex number. That said, it looks like, AEL has different commands than AL did - my PS2 launcher for instance is ActivateWindow(Programs,"plugin://plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher/?com=SHOW_ROMS&catID=root_category&launID=[biglonghexnumber],return)"

Grepped around in the source a bit and it looks like I need "?com=LAUNCH_STANDALONE&catID=root_category&launID=[otherhexnumber]". Set it up and it seems to work - so that's good! I'm back in business Smile Still curious about adding standard/standalone launchers via skin settings as described above though; wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong or if this just isn't supported.

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Lakmir - 2021-07-31, 22:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12