Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2021-08-12, 14:03)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2021-08-11, 20:05)tillaz87 Wrote: Any chance you can give me an example how I can render an age image based off the ESRB rather than text string in EAL I'm still learning skining with Kodi basically I'm just looking at the code in other themes.

Or if you could show how I can just display 18+ etc just numeric would be a big help I've googled about and can't really see anything on it.

I've wanting it to show like this below I can edit the nfo files manually but was hoping of a way to scrap it all at once

I am neither an expert on skinning so don't trust on what I say completely.

First you need to check the SKINNING.md file in AEL source code to learn the infolabels AEL creates. From there, AEL creates a property named esrb and the contents are the values of the database field m_esrb, which has a set of default values.

Then, I would create a variable like this example in Estuary AEL

xml:

<variable name="AEL_ESRB_Status_text">
<value condition="String.IsEqual($INFO[ListItem.Property(esrb)],RP (Rating Pending))">[COLOR white]OK[/COLOR]</value>
<value condition="String.IsEqual($INFO[ListItem.Property(esrb),EC (Early Childhood))">[COLOR orange]U ROM[/COLOR]</value>
</variable>

Note that in the previous example the variable will return a colored text string, however instead of a text string you can point to an image with an icon.

Thank you, this is big help I get what I need to do now 👍

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by tillaz87 - 2021-08-12, 16:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12