Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2021-12-10, 10:55)1deep Wrote: Quick feature request. I've setup my PC games launcher as a menu item and would like to take advantage of widgets. Right now I just have a widget that displays my whole rom collection basically mirroring the launcher. It would be great if there was a way to have the widget just display unfinished games while going into the menu entry would display the entire rom collection. I see it's already an option within the settings so it seems possible but checking that option would not display my whole rom collection when I go into the menu.

I need to create a special URL command for the widget to display the unfinished ROMs of a launcher unconditionally. Then, the URL when you click on the widget can point to the standard URL of the launcher and that will display all the ROMs or not depending on your setting. I will include this feature request in the TODO list. It will take some time to do it.

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2021-12-17, 14:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12