Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi all, so a little update here.
I have been following and supporting AEL over the years, adding fixes and features where possible as it is still one of my favourite addons for Kodi. Now with the big change to Python 3 and all the new features and want-to-haves scattered around, we wanted to give AEL (and @Wintermute0110) some rest and a stable version. Both of us have many great ideas for AEL but also it should be something you all can actually use and not be bothered with too many loose ends. That being said we thought it would be better to make a new second addon (a friendly fork) of AEL where I can expand on different and new features but also you can simply install it next to AEL in your kodi installation. 

So, without further ado, we now also introduce "Advanced Kodi Launcher". You can follow further info in the separate thread here.

You can install it next to AEL, it is a separate addon. But you will feel right at home, because most of the functionalities are right there. You can simply import your categories xml from AEL into AKL.
It is still a beta version and work in progress, still have some features to be fixed and moved over. Artwork hasnt been updated yet  too(anybody some help?) so dont be fooled, it has the same AEL icons.

The goal still remains that the functionality and data in AKL will be as closely related and interchangeable as possible with AEL and I will keep on working together with Wintermute to make some great addons.

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by chrisism - 2022-01-06, 14:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12