Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2022-06-08, 17:07)Mysticalp Wrote:
(2022-06-04, 14:05)Smokeycoles Wrote: Hi

Can I have some advise please; I'm back on my ROM collection  Big Grin  
Where can  find posters, banners, fanart and clear art for the emulators. 
This is the emulators and not the roms (e.g. looking at screenscaper - I can't see media for posters).  I am currently using a default pack by Wintermute, not bad at all!  
But I think I have some missing, like RCA,Tiger Game.com,VTech CreatiVision etc

Are there any other gems online people can recommend?

I've also found some software called Skraper - its really good Smile 
Its not like flying as blind as a progress bar in Kodi.  Also you can select a Generic folder structure and match them to AEL, and copy it with relative ease.
I personally prefer this method when handling big libraries as it tells your the games scraper, the games not found and media found online.  I download to the trailers and manuals folders aswell.
I just wanted to share my positive experience with regard to this program, and mention it as an alternative to Kodi scraping.

Wintermute love the AEL addon.

I am about to download a full set of MAME 244 roms and chds (https://archive.org/details/mame-merged). 
I was planning on using AML, but I don't know whether to use AEL instead. 
I know AML shows all, but if its a full set - is there any more advantages to AML over AEL?

Cheers
Chris
I never heard of Skraper but it looks great. I'm personally using LaunchBox instead. The free version is fully operative with the exception of Big Box (which I'm replacing with AEL that I like a lot more).
I created this tool https://github.com/jmriego/emulation that reads LaunchBox data and saves it to AEL. That way I can use LaunchBox scraper which I think it's the best I've seen so far
Just figured this out too, but it looks like that Skraper is a software version for the Screenscraper website.
So @Smokeycoles you can also just use AEL with the Screenscraper source as the scraper for your games. In that case you don't need a separate piece of software.

Messages In This Thread
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by chrisism - 2022-06-09, 14:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12