• 12(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
When I run artwork downloader or even select "get logo solo mode" I get a pop up saying " Finished 0 downloaded" I have use local files enabled and added a movies source and directed it to a separate movies folder. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it working?
(2016-09-17, 19:57)RonnieG3 Wrote: HELP!!!!

OK, I don't know what I did, but I don't have the Holiday mod anymore. I re-copied the 1080i folder from the first post as instructed, but no go. I then re-extracted the modded 1080i folder from the instructions below that and then did the Holiday mod 1080i folder, and STILL no options in settings. Would you be willing to upload a 1080i folder for all 4 mods (rather than then 3, then a separate holiday mod 1080i folder). I know I'm missing something, but I've trying to get everything working again for a couple of days, but feel like I'm just going around in circles doing the same thing over and over.

Edit: Nevermind. I just fixed it. Don't know what I did, but it works, lol.

sometimes its just a small thing that we miss, anyway I'm happy that you got itWink
(2016-09-17, 23:27)thegreatcow Wrote: When I run artwork downloader or even select "get logo solo mode" I get a pop up saying " Finished 0 downloaded" I have use local files enabled and added a movies source and directed it to a separate movies folder. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it working?

You answered your own question "I have use local files enabled" you need to remove the sources that you imported as local files then re-import them using universal movie scraper.
Ok so I removed all the sources and readded them with Universal movie scraper and ran artwork downloader and same result.. Also same result when I manually select solo mode. Maybe because I have the source at root? Should I add the source from a different folder?
(2016-09-18, 00:17)thegreatcow Wrote: Ok so I removed all the sources and readded them with Universal movie scraper and ran artwork downloader and same result.. Also same result when I manually select solo mode. Maybe because I have the source at root? Should I add the source from a different folder?
add the source from a different folder, also delete userdata/thumbnails folder and try again
sorry for bothering you guys . ive just tried adding the code to the includes.xml file but i didnt get the change . add it at line what ? theres nearly 5000 lines of code . spent a couple of hours on notepad++ trying to figure something out and even if i search for the first line "<control type="label">" then i find many lines starting like that . ive pasted it into the xml without disturbing what was already there but with zero result . if someone is willing to try to teach me then i`m willing to try to learn but im starting from scratch here

(2016-09-17, 19:10)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 16:39)paulsk2 Wrote: my question here is could this be added onto this mod as im using this version and im not a coder/ programmer . thanks in advance :-)
Angelinas already solved it for you,
open includes.xml file
insert this code at line
Code:
<control type="label">
                <!-- Unwatched Episodes -->
                <include>FlagLabel</include>
                <label>$INFO[ListItem.Episode] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes)]</label>
                <visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <include>FlagSeparator</include>
            </control>

(2016-09-17, 17:57)djhifi Wrote: @DonGuldur

The new .xbt solved it again mate. Just reporting this back.
Thanks for reporting back bro
(2016-09-18, 01:12)paulsk2 Wrote: sorry for bothering you guys . ive just tried adding the code to the includes.xml file but i didnt get the change . add it at line what ? theres nearly 5000 lines of code . spent a couple of hours on notepad++ trying to figure something out and even if i search for the first line "<control type="label">" then i find many lines starting like that . ive pasted it into the xml without disturbing what was already there but with zero result

(2016-09-17, 19:10)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 16:39)paulsk2 Wrote: my question here is could this be added onto this mod as im using this version and im not a coder/ programmer . thanks in advance :-)
Angelinas already solved it for you,
open includes.xml file
insert this code at line
Code:
<control type="label">
                <!-- Unwatched Episodes -->
                <include>FlagLabel</include>
                <label>$INFO[ListItem.Episode] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes)]</label>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <include>FlagSeparator</include>
            </control>

(2016-09-17, 17:57)djhifi Wrote: @DonGuldur

The new .xbt solved it again mate. Just reporting this back.
Thanks for reporting back bro
Ok you should insert the code between line s 1631 -1632 sorry I forgot to write the this
Thanks :-) . Got it working now at the bottom of the series page (top level only) . Thats very handy for me as my Mrs can now tell if i have added any new episodes as she`s scrolling through my list when im at work . Line 1631 seemed to be in the middle of something else tho so i pasted it at line 1628
(2016-09-17, 23:38)DolGuldur Wrote:

OK, I don't know what I did, but I don't have the Holiday mod anymore. I re-copied the 1080i folder from the first post as instructed, but no go. I then re-extracted the modded 1080i folder from the instructions below that and then did the Holiday mod 1080i folder, and STILL no options in settings. Would you be willing to upload a 1080i folder for all 4 mods (rather than then 3, then a separate holiday mod 1080i folder). I know I'm missing something, but I've trying to get everything working again for a couple of days, but feel like I'm just going around in circles doing the same thing over and over.

sometimes its just a small thing that we miss, anyway I'm happy that you got itWink

So weird thing, I had the same thing happen. How did you get yours fixed? All other parts of the mod work great throughout the info screens etc. Seems like the holiday portion does not work. Same situation, I have nothing in the settings menus.
(2016-09-19, 04:10)win88ice2004 Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 23:38)DolGuldur Wrote:

So weird thing, I had the same thing happen. How did you get yours fixed? All other parts of the mod work great throughout the info screens etc. Seems like the holiday portion does not work. Same situation, I have nothing in the settings menus.

my advice is to start fresh, I have it working fine with me
(2016-09-19, 13:32)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-19, 04:10)win88ice2004 Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 23:38)DolGuldur Wrote: sometimes its just a small thing that we miss, anyway I'm happy that you got itWink

my advice is to start fresh, I have it working fine with me

Going to blame this one on human error. Didn't realize there was a separate set of 1080i files related to the holiday mod. Used these files and everything started working again. Sorry about the idiot syndrome!
Just tried out the skin with the mod and i am very pleased with it.

Only thing I'm struggling are the widgets. I use an Emby Server streaming to many different devices all over the house, including 2 Kodi instances. I have 2 libraries within Emby, one for Movies and one for Kids Movies. With the Emby for Kodi plugin I can use Video nodes for the libraries or create smart playlists.

My goal is to get a widget with the last added content for the Kodi Homescreen Items Movies and Kids Movies.

But in the widget section I just can get Aeon Mod to show the whole node (all movies), but not the subsections (.e.g last added). I also created a smart Playlist to show the last 25 added items with the tag from the library Kids Movies, but the widget section does not show the playlist. When using the Playlist as submenu it works.

Edit: I recognized that I need to add the Smart Playlist to the Homescreen Menu (even deactivated) to have it in the Widget overview. At least it's working, but is this behaviour meant like that?
(2016-09-19, 18:43)shorty1483 Wrote: Just tried out the skin with the mod and i am very pleased with it.

Only thing I'm struggling are the widgets. I use an Emby Server streaming to many different devices all over the house, including 2 Kodi instances. I have 2 libraries within Emby, one for Movies and one for Kids Movies. With the Emby for Kodi plugin I can use Video nodes for the libraries or create smart playlists.

My goal is to get a widget with the last added content for the Kodi Homescreen Items Movies and Kids Movies.

But in the widget section I just can get Aeon Mod to show the whole node (all movies), but not the subsections (.e.g last added). I also created a smart Playlist to show the last 25 added items with the tag from the library Kids Movies, but the widget section does not show the playlist. When using the Playlist as submenu it works.

Subsection of an Emby Video Node for e.g. Kids Movies (last added, Collections, Unwatched etc.):

Smart Playlist:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Last Added Kids Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="tag" operator="is">
        <value>Kids Filme</value>
    </rule>
    <limit>25</limit>
    <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

Only shown sections in Widget Config (only shown are the two library nodes and other playlists for different Emby content):

Any suggestions or help is welcome! Thanks!

Sorry this problem is neither related to my mod nor I have the expierence to answer I wish I had though, so my advice is make a new thread about it and the experts may try to help
(2016-09-19, 19:06)DolGuldur Wrote: Sorry this problem is neither related to my mod nor I have the expierence to answer I wish I had though, so my advice is make a new thread about it and the experts may try to help

I edited my post because I found a solution. But thanks mate!
(2016-09-06, 18:23)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 18:11)AttacktheCow Wrote: Thanks, thats working now. But in the Video Info window, there is still now caption text. I checked, i have all fonts in the font folder and everything.

You're welcome did you also make sure that the movies have subtitles, and that they are named like these for e.g. filename.en.srt, filename.sp.srt, filename.fr.srt and they should be beside the movie file

sorry for my late response. No i was not refering to subtitles. heres and example screenshot:
watch gallery
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7