(2016-08-21, 01:50)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 01:33)movie78 Wrote: Nice work @MarcosQui

Is there version for Kodi Krypton?

Thanks!

The most demanding user on this forum!

Ha ha there is always one. [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2016-08-31, 08:40)VikkiXavier Wrote: This gave me a heart attack.

ahahah Big Grin indeed. And 500 + tv shows. And always growing.

I have a synology and lots of HDDs Smile

3 kodis in my house needed to be feeded Tongue

Someday ill consider making Netflix 2 looooooool
(2016-08-31, 13:01)ToddeSwe Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 01:50)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 01:33)movie78 Wrote: Nice work @MarcosQui

Is there a version for Kodi Krypton?

Thanks!

The most demanding user on this forum!

My question is valid Kodi v17 “Krypton” is already in Beta 1, if I don't ask the question someone else will.

PS:
What have you guys(@djhifi@ToddeSwe) done in this thread to help users to question my integrity?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@movie78, question is fine. team will release Beta 2 soon, and open Beta 3. For now answer is the same, Marcos is working for create proper version MQ7 for Kodi Krypton., but I don´t have any eta for public release.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-08-31, 16:45)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 13:01)ToddeSwe Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 01:50)djhifi Wrote: The most demanding user on this forum!

My question is valid Kodi v17 “Krypton” is already in Beta 1, if I don't ask the question someone else will.

PS:
What have you guys(@djhifi@ToddeSwe) done in this thread to help users to question my integrity?

In this particular thread? Nothing, but you are very distracted. Check the mods to see my help. Btw talking about integrity, you don't pay as VIP user to mq7, where is your integrity to whine about release dates and even ask for krypton version? Cause...you see...i only see posts of you requesting this or that Smile

But anyway what does history mean? By yout logic i have registered myself in here jan 14 vs your apr 14...whatever. Im just stating facts: you constantly whine with Wanilton and MarcosQUI and request stuff, period. Live with it.

Ignoring from now on.
Please this thread was create for help anyone use MQ7.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-08-31, 16:58)djhifi Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 16:45)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 13:01)ToddeSwe Wrote: Ha ha there is always one. [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

PS:

In this particular thread? Nothing, but you are very distracted. Check the mods to see my help. Btw talking about integrity, you don't pay as VIP user to mq7, where is your integrity to whine about release dates and even ask for krypton version? Cause...you see...i only see posts of you requesting this or that Smile

But anyway what does history mean? By yout logic i have registered myself in here jan 14 vs your apr 14...whatever. I'm just stating facts: you constantly whine with Wanilton and MarcosQUI and request stuff, period. Live with it.

Ignoring from now on.

Don't have time for your infancy behavior and I am going to live it that.
I was just trying to help other users in this thread to their hand on this excellent Skin and your personal stake you don't know what I have and what I paid for.

Nobody is whining about anything if asking a question in a forum, is what you call whining then you need to stop posting.

PS:Check my Rep,until you get that much appreciation from users then you can talk to me..
Thanks!

If you've got something personal against me just PM me and stop polluting this thread with infancy behavior.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Split Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis - Off-topic0