• 8(current)
Beta Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)
I found another small bug.

Real small thing but I noticed the little blue scroll dot is faded and you can hardly see it under the favorites screen. It was not like that in past versions so I assume this is a bug?

It's nice and bright blue in all other areas.

I have a very sharp eye for these things Smile
(2016-09-21, 15:05)gate1975mlm Wrote: Real small thing but I noticed the little blue scroll dot is faded and you can hardly see it under the favorites screen. It was not like that in past versions so I assume this is a bug?

Fixed.
(2016-09-21, 16:36)jingai Wrote:
(2016-09-21, 15:05)gate1975mlm Wrote: Real small thing but I noticed the little blue scroll dot is faded and you can hardly see it under the favorites screen. It was not like that in past versions so I assume this is a bug?

Fixed.

Thanks Smile
Release in two days -- get your bug reports in ASAP!
(2016-09-21, 19:22)jingai Wrote: Release in two days -- get your bug reports in ASAP!

I'll do my best but other then everything I have already reported looks really good. Smile
Latest version looking awesome and very quick!!!

Looking forward to the final version!!!!

Which I will then mangle with my own mods and probably ruin all your amazing work!! That said, I am VERY proud of my Xmas theme this year!
I'll push out one more RC before release on Friday.

@ziggy73701, do share your xmas theme if you can Smile
(2016-09-22, 02:10)jingai Wrote: I'll push out one more RC before release on Friday.

@ziggy73701, do share your xmas theme if you can Smile

+1 Nod
Glad to share, it's a update on last years.. much clearer!

Sadly and slightly worryingly I THINK I will need to release as a fully fledged MOD due to extra fonts etc!
Ok not sure you would call this a bug or more of a needed clean up or perhaps I am totally wrong.

But I noticed "Party Mode" is in the context menu for Movies, TV Shows and Videos and when I click on party mode I get the following error message

"Error Party mode aborted No matching songs in the library."

I assume party mode is only for music and so perhaps it should be hidden from all areas except music areas?

Thanks
It's not a bug, per se.. since I did it intentionally.. but I'm not sure honestly if it should be available everywhere or not. When music is playing, those controls are available everywhere too, so it kind of made sense to me.

edit: FWIW, it's supposed to use Music Videos if you select it in the Video library. I'm assuming you don't have any music videos.
(2016-09-22, 19:04)jingai Wrote: It's not a bug, per se.. since I did it intentionally.. but I'm not sure honestly if it should be available everywhere or not. When music is playing, those controls are available everywhere too, so it kind of made sense to me.

edit: FWIW, it's supposed to use Music Videos if you select it in the Video library. I'm assuming you don't have any music videos.

no no music videos here
It's doing what it should do then: notify you that you can't do that Wink
(2016-09-22, 19:09)jingai Wrote: It's doing what it should do then: notify you that you can't do that Wink

But how does kodi know if a video file is a music video or not?

This is a little confusing to me Rolleyes
Party Mode doesn't work based on the item you have selected. It simply creates a random playlist of music videos (if you're currently in the video library) or music (if you're currently in the music library).
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.4.0 for Kodi 17 (Krypton)0