AAC audio out of sync, other audio's are fine
Hi there,

Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but I'm quite new to working this whole kodi thing out.

I bought a Matricom gbox q2 recently and have my Kodi set up with the aeon nox skin to play files off my hard drive.

For some reason, all my AAC files are out of sync with there audio. The Dolby digital and other types have no issues.

I used audio offset and pushed it forward 3 seconds and they work perfectly again. I set it to all media and now the Dolby and other types are now out of sync.

Is there a way around this so I don't have to individually go through all the files and set them one at a time?

Thanks for your help!
Nothing obvious in your non existing Debug Log
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-09-15, 06:19)fritsch Wrote: Nothing obvious in your non existing Debug Log

What do to find that?
Sherlock says: Post your Debug Log - not sure if Sherlock is right.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-09-15, 08:01)fritsch Wrote: Sherlock says: Post your Debug Log - not sure if Sherlock is right.

You don't have to be an ass dude. I told you I was new to this, why else would I have posted?
Was not my intention, I always find it funny - that we need ~ 5 posts until we get the information that is needed.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234749 <- See, it's even sticky.
Dr Watson here: "what appears to be the problem Sherlock ?" Wink

EDIT: Ahhh, lack of eyeballs and/or reading skills:

Quote:***READ ME FIRST BEFORE POSTING*** Android FAQs, common issues, instructions

What about an auto-reply if there is no link to a paste site? Wink
hehe - then they probably would complain against the auto replyer being too harsh.
Good for you guys. I really do need help though.

Here is my Kodi Log:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23185947/

Appreciate your help!
After playing around with a bunch of different settings, I've finally figured it out! No need to investigate any further. Thanks!
@bjg88, what was the solution? I'm also experiencing the same with AAC files. (And when watching live TV, but that'll be another thread.)
(2016-09-19, 01:52)bjg88 Wrote: After playing around with a bunch of different settings, I've finally figured it out! No need to investigate any further. Thanks!

it is equally RUDE to not disclose your discovery
It's even more rude to waste developer's time without posting a Debug Log ... :-)
I would like also to know the solution but to be honest I think @bjg88 did not find it. He just wrote that because you're being an ass to him.
People trying to get help here and you all smartasses behave like Sheldon Cooper. I feel sorry for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AAC audio out of sync, other audio's are fine1