AAC audio out of sync, other audio's are fine
@yatoya

The Warning process has now started on your account.

First Warning- Your rudeness to our volunteer developers is uncalled for.

Good luck trying to get info now.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-02, 04:27)Karellen Wrote: @yatoya

It's not rudeness. These are the facts. Someone has a problem, comes to this forum for help and Team-Kodi Developer makes fun of him. And that is OK? So maybe he shouldn't be a volunteer developer if he finds questions annoying? I always thought that volunteers are the good guys but it seems like in the developer world, it's reversed.
(2018-01-03, 14:04)yatoya Wrote:
(2018-01-02, 04:27)Karellen Wrote: @yatoya

It's not rudeness. These are the facts. Someone has a problem, comes to this forum for help and Team-Kodi Developer makes fun of him. And that is OK? So maybe he shouldn't be a volunteer developer if he finds questions annoying? I always thought that volunteers are the good guys but it seems like in the developer world, it's reversed. 
Facts are in the Debug Log. Your's is missing.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AAC audio out of sync, other audio's are fine1