TV Episode titles not scraping
This happens once in a while. When I scrape TV episodes, sometimes the title doesn't get populated.

In this case it is for One Piece Season 17 and 18. Some episode names scrape properly and others do not. Adding a paste of a manual scrape of Season 17 Episode 118 in the paste bin below. If I manually edit the title it seems to work fine but I tried rescraping the whole season and individual files and both are not showing up correctly. This is happening to Naruto Shippudden episodes as well.

http://pastebin.com/GcMKqMAW

Any help is appreciated!
Which language you have set for this tv show?
What are your settings in TVDB and TMDB scraper for episodes?
Anyway, I think i know the problem:
TVDB has listed this episode as S17E118.
TMDB has listed this episode as S17E746.

There is no way for us to combine the information or to fix that. Somethimes TMDB is very inconsistent with there own rules about numbering episodes...
Dan,

You are super quick on answering things on this forum! My hat is off to you good sir!

So in this case I should just manually fix these episodes? Not a huge issue. Let me try and disable TMDB completely for the scrape and see what happens.
Yup, that worked! If I disable all the other scrapers and only use TVDB then the titles are getting pulled in correctly.

I thought the scrapers worked in the order of the first one that succeeds. So if the episode is found in TVDB then it wouldn't go to the other scrapers at all.
(2016-10-04, 17:27)murkyl Wrote: Yup, that worked! If I disable all the other scrapers and only use TVDB then the titles are getting pulled in correctly.

I thought the scrapers worked in the order of the first one that succeeds. So if the episode is found in TVDB then it wouldn't go to the other scrapers at all.

Yes, scrapers are working from top to down and each field will be filled in this order if the scraper has data for this. Maybe there was somithing other wrong or to complex to get a proper result with this big differences bethween the scraper results.
The strange thing is what the code is doing in this case with the episode numbers so different between TVDB and TMDB. It looks like everything scraped correctly from TVDB so what was it trying to get from TMDB? Is there any additional debug I can enable to help you track down the issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Episode titles not scraping0