Donald Trump is a 90's dinosaur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmbttoxUeE
Smile
Thanks for sharing! Posted it on Facebook.

I think I can speak for a lot of Dutch citizens if I say that we're very worried of what is happening in the US Sad
IMO, women have an INCREDIBLY important JOB. Raising children and running a household.
This job cannot be ignored and is the key to a properly functioning society. This is not some mundane meaningless task.
The whole thing hinges on them. Have a look at whats happened in America, Inner cities riddled with crime drugs & hate.
Enormous amounts of children (almost all black children) from fatherless or broken homes forcing the mother to abandon her designated role in holding the planet together.
What strikes me has ridiculous is most women CHOOSE to abandon the traditional role. Look what its got us! Trump and MANY others have it right. Bring back our families!
I thought Trump was better than expected in just triumph speech.

However, I wish you all the best with your country. Hope it all ends well!

And try to see the YouTube video just as a funny thing!
(2016-11-11, 10:27)FishOil Wrote: IMO, women have an INCREDIBLY important JOB. Raising children and running a household.
This job cannot be ignored and is the key to a properly functioning society. This is not some mundane meaningless task.
The whole thing hinges on them. Have a look at whats happened in America, Inner cities riddled with crime drugs & hate.
Enormous amounts of children (almost all black children) from fatherless or broken homes forcing the mother to abandon her designated role in holding the planet together.
What strikes me has ridiculous is most women CHOOSE to abandon the traditional role. Look what its got us! Trump and MANY others have it right. Bring back our families!

Seriously?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
(2016-11-11, 10:27)FishOil Wrote: IMO, women have an INCREDIBLY important JOB. Raising children and running a household.

hmm i am not sure many women agree with you on that, its a bit stereo type roles from the 1950.
I have 4 sisters and i can tell you if i told them that their role was in the house cleaning cooking , and warming their husbands slippers.
I would get slapped with a "brick" 4 times, but that is just my opinion
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
(2016-11-12, 01:55)kimkl Wrote: I would get slapped with a "brick" 4 times, but that is just my opinion
No, you're right, but it might be more like 24 times Big Grin Furthermore if you told me that an admitted sex offender was "right", I'd tell you that he belongs in prison with the others.
(2016-11-12, 02:26)bilgepump Wrote:
(2016-11-12, 01:55)kimkl Wrote: I would get slapped with a "brick" 4 times, but that is just my opinion
No, you're right, but it might be more like 24 times Big Grin Furthermore if you told me that an admitted sex offender was "right", I'd tell you that he belongs in prison with the others.
Big Grin i was being optimistic it would be more like 240 times 1 of my sisters is a nurse
so they would b.itch slap me 24 times, she would patch me up
and then slap me 24 times again , and so on Big Grin
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
(2016-10-26, 11:09)Plantje Wrote: Thanks for sharing! Posted it on Facebook.

I think I can speak for a lot of Dutch citizens if I say that we're very worried of what is happening in the US Sad

If I were you I would be more worried about what is happening in Holland
(2016-11-12, 08:22)Jeffers24 Wrote:

I agree. Thank God Hillary didn't win. If she did, NWO would be just months away.
(2016-11-12, 01:55)kimkl Wrote:

hmm i am not sure many women agree with you on that, its a bit stereo type roles from the 1950.
I have 4 sisters and i can tell you if i told them that their role was in the house cleaning cooking , and warming their husbands slippers.
I would get slapped with a "brick" 4 times, but that is just my opinion

That further illustrates my point and demonstrates perfectly why we have gone off the rails women have given up on their role and it is almost destroyed our society
Holy crap, someone please close this thread. This is the last place that needs an outlet for sexist and racist comments. This a forum for a video player, not a thanksgiving dinner.
(2016-11-12, 08:22)Jeffers24 Wrote:

Because?
(2016-11-15, 09:18)Ned Scott Wrote: Holy crap, someone please close this thread. This is the last place that needs an outlet for sexist and racist comments. This a forum for a video player, not a thanksgiving dinner.

Where exactly are the sexist and racist comments?
There is nothing sexist about pointing out the modern role vs the traditional role of women. Nor is it racist to point out the FACT that most black children have no father in the home. Facts cant be racist.
In fact, I pointed out how valuable and crucial women are to the survival of the human species. They are the cornerstone for EVERY society.
The grand liberal social(ist) experiment has failed us. A return to PROVEN traditional values is needed.

BTW, this is the "OFF-TOPIC" forum not the "video" forum.

An excellent read on family.
http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2013/02/7821/

If you dont want to read it let me give you the conclusion.

Quote:The intact married family with children is the household that generates the productive work, income, and savings that purchase houses, food, cars, and clothing, use energy, send children to school, and save for college and weddings. It is of homes like this that the Nobel Laureate economist Gary Becker spoke when he said that “the mother at home raising her children contributes more to the economy than her husband out in the workforce.” If we want a vibrant economy, we must grow the best of children, just as the farmer who wants the best crops pays close attention to the timing of the seasons, and sows the best seed in the best soil he can.

Much like the farmer who neglects the basics, the peoples of Spain, Italy, and Greece have given up on traditional family life as the core of their culture and their future, and have vied with each other over the last few decades for the lowest fertility rate in the world. The finance ministers of the European Union (and the world) do not appear to have caught on to the economy-altering implications of this change, while we in the United States are well on our way to becoming a Spain, Italy, or Greece writ large, unless we again learn the fundamental law of the seasons of society’s regeneration, and the absolute necessity of the timely emergence of the young intact married family with children that worships God weekly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donald Trump is a 90's dinosaur1