Live Church webcast
I am having problems watching my live Church feed on chrome on my phone. Fcclive.com. I do see that now they are part of the streamspot channels on the Roku. How can I get those channels on kodi? Or can someone develop aan add-on that has live Church webcast because I am pretty new to kodi and I am struggling find things.Angel
Thread moved to add-on requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I just threw this together quickly, but it should work for the live webcast. I guess we'll know in a few minutes when the next service begins.

EDIT: Download from next post.

If this is successful, I'll look into adding the archived videos as well. If not, then it'll be back to the drawing board, and I'll see if I can get this together for next weekends services.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Updated version available. Includes all archived sermons, and also has a check to see if live stream is available. If no live stream is available, the live schedule is displayed.

Family Christian Center - v 0.0.2
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Thank you so much for the assistance, I am just realizing now that this has gone anywhere. I am stuck trying to get this to my kodi, since my computer does not have an hdmi and I am fairly new at this.
I have your metal chris repository, but I don't know how to surf the Web to be able to just down load the link you posted.
I tried to download the zip file on my phone, then transfer it through my Google Drive to the firestick, but when I tried to unzip it said bad zip file?
(2016-12-04, 19:19)Uscchemguy Wrote: I have your metal chris repository, but I don't know how to surf the Web to be able to just down load the link you posted.

If you have my repository installed in Kodi, you should be able to install the add-on from there. The latest version of the repo is 2.1.6, if you don't have that version, make Kodi check for updates in the add-on_manager (wiki).
Ok, it showed up on the update. Will try getting it to work. Thanks!!!
Ok, so I know the archived sermons are working. I will check during the next live webcast. Thank you so so much.
(2016-12-04, 20:17)Uscchemguy Wrote: Ok, so I know the archived sermons are working. I will check during the next live webcast. Thank you so so much.

Excellent! Let me know if you have any issues.

All thanks go to God. He saw your need and put me in the right place, at the right time, and gave me the skills to do this.
Man, this is great, almost makes me not want to go to church today just so I can try watching a while live webcast. But we are in town so we are definitely going. Thank you so much! May God continue to bless your life!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live Church webcast0