Using XLink Kai for voice-conferences
Hi all.

This is my situation:

I'm developing a little 3D-FPS with some (online-)friends. We have used messengers and IRC to stay contact with each other. But it was really slow....

We want to use XLink for making voice chats because myself and another guy from our team don't have a pc headset. We just have a Xbox Communicator headset (and a XboxWink ) The two other guys have a normal pc headset and no Xbox. We want to talk all at one time.

So is it possible to make a voice-conference with 2 Xboxes running XBMC with Kai and two XLink Kai PC engines and everyone can talk at one time?

Sorry for my bad English.
XLink-XTag: Maturion XBConnect-ID: Maturion

You want to code applications for the Xbox? Check out the OpenXDK forum for legal Xbox development!
unfortnelty not, Vocie chat was disabed in XBMC XLINK Kai client since it was found to have a bug and be buggy and as such was disabled inside the source code. No one on the team activelty maintains the client since it was first added and no other team memeber wants to take up to this challage mainly because its no use to them.
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

When did you remove the voice chat support?

What build do I have to get if I want to use voice chat?
XLink-XTag: Maturion XBConnect-ID: Maturion

You want to code applications for the Xbox? Check out the OpenXDK forum for legal Xbox development!
you can buy a PC mic at the giant tiger near my house for $1 .. ya one dollar Canadian .. get a pc mic and use teamspeak .. http://www.goteamspeak.com/ ..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using XLink Kai for voice-conferences0