Thanks but no thanks
Thanks for providing NO HELP WHATSOEVER.

Good going, folks. Why does this forum even existHuh?

Keep up the good work...smh...
Stop pirating media and you'll get help
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-11-08, 19:46)kat1370 Wrote: Thanks for providing NO HELP WHATSOEVER.

We helped you find a link to the forum rules but if you still don't understand why this forum exists you obviously haven't read them.

Since your enquiry is technically about the forum I'll move your post to the correct place (for now).
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I really find it hard to believe that people actually don't know or care what they are asking.
Its really exactly the same as asking someone were the best place is to steal your favourite [fill in favourite toy here].
And then get annoyed if people choose not to assist. Still baffles me.
To answer your question why this Forum exists, because its the "TK" personal forum, i know this from a thread natethomas made an reply in.
Rules are simple
The "TK" do not need to give a reason for there action, like "Ban" people
I personally like those rules, just like when i was drafted, i spent the first week question every order i was given, and i even displayed my opinion by, using a fire hose to make a small rain shower over the head of my Sergeant, ofc i hit a Captain and a female Major to.
Did not make me very popular i can tell you, but after accepting the fact that i could not make my own rules.

I had a great time, and my little joke was forgotten after 14 days because a friend of mine decided to bring 2 girls back to camp and shower with them, but he got caught,
using the Officers showers was probably not the brightest idea.

So the answer to your question why does this forum exist:
Because its the "TK" personal pond
Thank You
Nate: after you done telling me i should stay within topic, could you link the comment you made "post" where you explained it perfectly why this forum exists.
Found the link
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2442958
this explains it perfectly
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
(2016-11-08, 19:46)kat1370 Wrote: Thanks for providing NO HELP WHATSOEVER.

Even if the request was legit, and no one replied, what gives him the right to make this type of comments on places where people make things voluntarily?

And usually it's people that never helped anyone.

What is on these people minds? Are they so selfish that makes them blind? Do they feel like the center of the universe and all others are there to serve them?
@rod no i do not think it was meant so, but most just don't think about the great FREE work the "TK's" do so no i just think he had an off day i have them to but i at least do not insult half the team, and accuse the sheriff of being trigger happy, ohh wait i did.

no jokes aside i do not read his text as simpleminded as in i want want want looks like he was frustrated, and he probably does not know how frustrating, having members reply like that is to a "mod"

Personal Note:
How the Heck do people from the US ,India get a hold of my Cell phone number, i never give it out to anyone but family, i am so tired of getting calls your Outlook email has been hacked plz provide your login info at www.mofo.con,
The only other place i have given out my cell phone number was when i bought my 2 Domains, god i am tired of getting these call with "how are you i am calling from the US" this was the number +46 76 661 11 51 turns out (+46) is a Swedish area code so the mofo must have gotten lost since he said he was calling from the US, i really hate these "using very bad R rated Words in my head"
Sorry need to blow of steam....
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Guys, could you please stop doing all these off-topic threads in the "website and forum support" subforum.
This subforum is for the discussion of issues or feature requests with the usage of the forum, wiki, or website.

I'm closing this enormous off-topic thread and moving it to the only correct subforum for it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thanks but no thanks0