Help with UpnP and Default select action
Hi guys trying to figure out if it is possible to use the default select action of show information over a UPnP path. I set both my windows server and my mxq pro Android box video settings in file lists for the default select action to show information. It works for local files on each device however when I select the file from my server through the UPnP path on my Android box it starts playing the video file instead of going to the information page. I would like to read the synopsis and watch the trailer and what not before watching the video. Is this possible or am I SOL?
CricketsHuh Surely there has to be a UPnP guru around here that can offer up some advice.Huh
As far as I know, it's simply not supported. There is no user option to enable this. What might work is the Media Import test builds: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224794

Those change the way UPnP works in Kodi. If you are big on the UPnP features then I highly recommend checking these out. They're test builds, but fairly usable for day-to-day stuff, and show a glimps into the future of Kodi's UPnP support.
Thank you sir I will check it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with UpnP and Default select action0