Choppy pbs addon video
Hi all, i'm new to Kodi. I'm trying to view episodes of austin city limits using the pbs addon and the video and sound just jump from a second to the other. I have tried to adjust the video frame rate but doesn't work.

I'm only running kodi 16.1 on a windows 10 laptop.

Thanks
PBS Kids or PBS Thinktv? Either way, post a debug log.
Do other video add-ons have similar problems? If not, I'd suggest posting this in the specific Video Add-on thread for this add-on as it's likely the add-on itself or the stream from PBS's site, not the core Kodi video player itself.
PBS thinktv, I'll post a debug log thanks. I don't have this problem with other add-on but they don't seem to be of as high resolution as PBS content so I was not sure if it was a buffering problem.
(2016-11-19, 00:33)louisbrillon Wrote: PBS thinktv, I'll post a debug log thanks. I don't have this problem with other add-on but they don't seem to be of as high resolution as PBS content so I was not sure if it was a buffering problem.

You can force a lower resolution in this add-on by limiting the bandwidth Kodi uses. See this post for details. @learningit indicated this method should work with all of his add-ons except Snagfilms.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choppy pbs addon video0