Circle in right middle of the screen
Hello,

I have a Philips tv with Android 5.0 with kodi 16.1

There's a smal circle at the right site of the screen that appears when i start kodi and does not disappears when i switch to the tv again.

In the circle it shows a picture of a program add on i used of a picture from my library.

Look for this link to the picture Picture

Is there a setting to disable this function?

Regards,

Robert
Found the Solution.

It seems that es file explorer is causing this probleem.
After uninstall the app it is solved.

Regards,

Robert
Same problem by me too. Pus6501 model tv. Disabled es explorer and we will see if it shows up again Wink
I have that too.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-11-19, 14:44)Rankman Wrote: Found the Solution.

It seems that es file explorer is causing this probleem.
After uninstall the app it is solved.

Regards,

Robert

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
same problem, thanks4 the answer

i got rid of it by going into settings , display settings on es explorer and unticking the clipboard...

hope you got rid of yours !
Thanks bro I uninstalled that worked if I need it again I'll try what dude above me said about clipboard
you guys should use X-plore file explorer instead of ES its much nicer and less bloated. Smile
OK guys there is no need to uninstall the ES File Explorer, all you need to do is disable it:

ES File Explorer -> Settings -> Logger floating widget settings -> untick "Enable logger floating widget"

Enjoy Big Grin
(2016-11-27, 14:12)twin-k84 Wrote: OK guys there is no need to uninstall the ES File Explorer,

Everyone should just uninstall ES and use X-plore.
Who knows what else ES is doing w/o asking you...
Unfortunately, no other file explorer offers such functions as ES... Local files, FTP, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, FTP server....
(2016-11-27, 16:52)Koying Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 14:12)twin-k84 Wrote: OK guys there is no need to uninstall the ES File Explorer,

Everyone should just uninstall ES and use X-plore.
Who knows what else ES is doing w/o asking you...
Yes exactly. I don't trust it anymore either . The WeTek guys don't trust it and have remove it from their Android Firmware updates as well.

X-Plore can be used on regular Android devices as well.

I have always been a big fan of es file explorer.
Not anymore. I have seen too many strange behaviours. For example, after repeatedly finding random folders on a system i did some searching to find the cause. In this (and other) cases, es file explorer was the culprit.
If i recall correctly it was even 'talking' to some weird address that appeared to be situated in China.

After uninstalling system and traffic were all clean again.

Ill try x-plore, had not found it yet.
Yeah, ES sold out to that one company and it has been downhill since then :\
I think this thread should be stickied. It seems that every day someone comes to the forum and asks this same exact question. I would also like to recommend FX File explorer as a replacement for ES. It doesn't support a remote controller but the UI is nice and it can be sideloaded to the Shield. It has no ads at all, though some features are locked and require an in-app purchase.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...p.fx&hl=en
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Circle in right middle of the screen0