Matricom box problems
Hi, New to this forum.

I have this problem with my Matricom Q box that is baffling.

On the home page it says "refreshing Weather" Also says I have no internet Connection.This is not true because I can watch movies with no problem.

It will not allow me to turn off the power to the box.

Seems I received an update last night just before I was about to turn off the box.What is the current software Update ??

This is a major pain I have tried everything sigh Any thoughts on this would be appreciated

Cheers Mike
Not sure how this is a Macintosh issue? Are you running OS X or macOS on the Matricom box?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-11-25, 02:53)wgstarks Wrote: Not sure how this is a Macintosh issue? Are you running OS X or macOS on the Matricom box?
(2016-11-25, 04:21)Mike M Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 02:53)wgstarks Wrote: Not sure how this is a Macintosh issue? Are you running OS X or macOS on the Matricom box?

this is a stand alone android box with the latest software lollipop. nothing to do with OSX or mac OS
(2016-11-25, 04:23)Mike M Wrote:
(2016-11-25, 04:21)Mike M Wrote:

this is a stand alone android box with the latest software lollipop. nothing to do with OSX or mac OS

I think you would have a much better chance of resolving your issues if you posted in the Android Support Forum.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi, New to this forum.

I have this problem with my Matricom Q box that is baffling.

On the home page it says "refreshing Weather" Also says I have no internet Connection.This is not true because I can watch movies with no problem.

It will not allow me to turn off the power to the box.

Seems I received an update last night just before I was about to turn off the box.What is the current software Update ??

This is a major pain I have tried everything sigh Any thoughts on this would be appreciated

Cheers Mike
Doesn't sound like a Kodi problem.
Thread moved to android support forum
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Multiple threads merged
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I have this same problem. "Refreshing Weather" stays on my screen. Can't get rid of it.
The Matricom screen is different too.
It has "Home" at the top left. Time on the top right. "Refreshing Weather" in the middle with the hourglass turning.
At the bottom it has + then + then a Purse icon then a nine square box icon then a gear icon followed by + +
Can't get the box to turn off.

PARTIAL FIX-- At the bottom of the NEW Matricom screen you see a gear box. When you hit the gear box, there is a category Settings- "launcher settings" and underneath is "change weather" Hit "change weather" and input your zip code.
Once I did that, the "Refreshing Weather" stopped and the weather for the area appears. Still haven't figured out how to turn off the box.
(2016-11-26, 10:25)tikimom Wrote: I have this same problem. "Refreshing Weather" stays on my screen. Can't get rid of it.
The Matricom screen is different too.
It has "Home" at the top left. Time on the top right. "Refreshing Weather" in the middle with the hourglass turning.
At the bottom it has + then + then a Purse icon then a nine square box icon then a gear icon followed by + +
Can't get the box to turn off.

PARTIAL FIX-- At the bottom of the NEW Matricom screen you see a gear box. When you hit the gear box, there is a category Settings- "launcher settings" and underneath is "change weather" Hit "change weather" and input your zip code.
Once I did that, the "Refreshing Weather" stopped and the weather for the area appears. Still haven't figured out how to turn off the box.

How do I turn off the "you have no internet service" This pops up but in fact I am able to stream movies and my Matricom box is connected with an ethernet cable.This new update is a complete mess,I have now turned off Auto updates.
Please report all the problems to Matricom.
http://matricom.net/
There is no support for such old devices in Kodi forum.
As stated before nothing to do with Kodi but my 2 cents

Sound like you may have interrupted the update, so I would suggest visiting the manufacturers website to see if any firmware is available to download and then re flash

freaktab.com is a good resource
(2016-11-26, 17:51)mo123 Wrote: Please report all the problems to Matricom.
http://matricom.net/
There is no support for such old devices in Kodi forum.

Tried that no response second my matricom box is 3 weeks old hardly old
(2016-11-26, 17:51)promark Wrote: As stated before nothing to do with Kodi but my 2 cents

Sound like you may have interrupted the update, so I would suggest visiting the manufacturers website to see if any firmware is available to download and then re flash

freaktab.com is a good resource

How do I re flash?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Matricom box problems0