v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2016-12-12, 21:27)cabal2k Wrote: It's in the instructions for "LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.009 ALPHA".

Do you have a link to these instructions? I just want to make sure they're correct...

(2016-12-12, 21:27)cabal2k Wrote: The getwidevine.sh script should link to the correct libssd_vw.so

Yes, and it does, whether using the built-in add-on (as in these test builds) or when using the user installed add-on (as in 7.90.009), which is why it shouldn't be necessary to manually create the link.

The link will *not* be created in 7.90.009 if you run getwidevine.sh before installing inputstream.adaptive, in which case simply re-run getwidevine.sh after installing inputstream.adaptive.

The link will always be created when running getwidevine.sh in one my Milhouse test builds, as the libssd_wv.so is already present in /usr/lib/libssd_wv.so (and inputstream.adaptive is built-in).

However if you are switching back and forth between my builds and 7.90.009, you will need to re-run getwidevine.sh each time you switch from 7.90.009 to a milhouse build (and vice versa), otherwise the link will be pointing at a non-existant (or wrong) file.

(2016-12-12, 21:27)cabal2k Wrote: It doesn't neither work (for me and obviously sw4y) with clean install of your build and getwidevine.sh nor LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.009 ALPHA with actual inputstream.adaptive 1.04.
So I assume its a problem with this specific video addon for DAZN or something wrong with x64 linux versions of decrypter lib. For some people it seems to work, but I don't know if these people uses Intel machines.

I thought the error was a curl 35 error which indicates ssl handshake failure.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-12-12, 21:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24