v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2016-12-21, 01:26)lrusak Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 08:42)atoulmin Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 07:25)Milhouse Wrote: What is the error? Freetype has been bumped in the last version, as we're preparing to release 7.90.010 and will be rebuilding everything including addons. Hopefully fixed in a day or two.

Edit: Can you run "journalctl -a | pastebinit" (or paste the output to pastebin.com if sprunge.us is offline). I suspect there's a package mismatch somewhere...

Well it actually launches but doesn't go over the top of Kodi, if i launch it and alt+tab it appears.

@Milhouse this could be because of the dropped patch. Can you confirm?

Yes, it's exactly that - dropping the patch prevents Chromium from being the foreground application. I'll restore the patch in the next build. Thanks @atoulmin for the initial report.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-12-21, 13:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24