v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-02-01, 11:44)Josh B. Wrote: My second question is directly to @Milhouse:

I also bought a Xiaomi Mi Box (which was a big mistake because android just sucks) and I got one thing working on the mi box which I cant get working on the Pi 2 or Beebox: Amazon Video on Demand.
I followed this step by step guide from wrxtasy: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2499949

To my understanding the "key ingredient" is the kodi-20170107-2cda76f-mediacodec-armeabi-v7a build with some changes from peak3d.
Would it be possible to somehow implement these changes in your testbuilds so we can enjoy Amazon? Smile

There is currently no longer support for Amazon video on Linux (ie. LibreELEC) after Amazon changed their encryption a few months ago. It might still be working on Android, as that platform already includes all libraries to make it work, but it's not currently working on Linux. @peak3d continues to work on this in the hope of finding a solution.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-02-01, 16:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24