v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-02-24, 02:30)flaflasat Wrote: Hello compliments for their work, I use your version for a long time, I have only one problem that I have always found unlike the official version of libreelec, with the official version addon as stream on demand or other addon video when I watch a video is marked as seen with your version remains unmarked, there is some specific settings? thank you

No special setting that I'm aware of. These builds are based on Kodi 18 while the official release is Kodi 17. Can you identify when this problem started (go back through the builds until you find the last build which correctly marks watched videos as watched).

Also try testing with a "clean" .kodi directory in case it's a corrupted add-on or setting:
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
mv /storage/.kodi /storage/.kodi.bak
reboot
and then re-test, if necessary add your add-ons. Once your testing is complete you can restore your original Kodi as follows:
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
rm -fr /storage/.kodi
mv /storage/.kodi.bak /storage/.kodi
reboot
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-02-24, 04:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24