v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-04-15, 15:24)ferent Wrote: Hi Milhouse, since last nightreleases, my kodi is crashing while I reproduce some music, and it's having troubles playing 1080p videos, is like if it wasn't strong enough to play them, but it was able in the past.

I will test this problem with the videos, downloading previous builds, but meanwhile, here you have my crash log that speaks about the music problem:

http://sprunge.us/YZia

Thanks

That's a crashlog from #0413, last night's release is #0414. Did this crash start with #0413 as there's nothing obvious in that build (can you test with #0412 etc.)?

It seems to be an issue with Kodi terminating a python script that won't end during shut down (the script.skin.helper.service author should also fix that, so that Kodi doesn't have to kill the service).

I'll do a clean build for tonight just in case but confirming when this issue started would be helpful.

Edit: To be honest, looking at that log again, there's several Python scripts that seems to be having problems (ie. script.extendedinfo too). Please confirm when these Python issues started or contact the add-on authors.

Also, if you're not testing with stock Estuary then please do so - your skin (or the addons your skin depends on) may not be Kodi 18 compatible (contact the skin/addon authors).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-04-15, 15:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24