v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-06-09, 21:54)flaflasat Wrote: I attached yesterday the log you asked me, but no problem Sorry if I disturbed I will wait for news

Ah yes, and last night sprunge.us had exceeded it's quota so I couldn't view the log. Now I am able to view it, but it's not the crashlog I requested - you've only posted the system log - so has limited value and unfortunately doesn't tell me much.

(2017-06-09, 21:54)flaflasat Wrote: The solution might be to delete every addon upgrade to the latest version and install it one by one?

Try tonight's build #0609 (available soon) as that has a settings update that may help some add-ons. If kodi continues to crash then post your crashlog, and go back to #0603 for now.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-06-09, 22:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24