v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-06-13, 09:53)E92M3 Wrote: edit: I'm running the latest Intel NUC 7i7BNH which has the problem. It will not passthrough audio higher than DTS with the linux builds of librelec

Yes, inability to passthrough HD Audio is a known problem with recent Intel hardware and Linux - see the Intel Apollo Lake thread.

Your original post was confusing because you said:
(2017-06-12, 09:02)E92M3 Wrote: my new 7i7BNH nuc with any version of LIBREELEC will not play any DTS format of audio.
which would have been a new and completely different issue - I had asked someone within the LibreELEC team who has a Kaby Lake to confirm your report but they don't need to now.

Until the issue is fixed in Intel hardware (firmware) and Linux kernel there's nothing anyone can do. If you must have HD Audio passthrough (not entirely sure why - PCM is just as good) then my current advice would be to avoid Intel.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-06-13, 13:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24