v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-06-20, 02:37)flaflasat Wrote: Ok I have also tried to disable SOD and install 0618 codes but I usually crash though thanks for your availability
The possible fix is in #0619 not #0618.

If you've disabled SOD and Kodi #0618 still crashes then guess what - you've got another, second, buggy addon (which add-on that might be nobody knows as you've posted no useful information). Disable all your add-ons in turn until the problem goes away. You might be better off starting with a clean installation without the banned add-ons from xbmchub.

If you've actually tried #0619 and it continues to crash then please post another crashlog from #0619.

However if you no longer want any help (and your last post gives me that impression) then I suggest you stick with a stable release.

And just in case I need to state this more clearly: you'll get no further help without posting a relevant crash log. No crashlog, no problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-06-20, 03:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24