v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Hi @Milhouse,

Sorry for coming across as a complete idiot for asking this question, but I've been reading and reading and I think I'm after confusing myself. I currently have an Amlogic S912 device running Libreelec and it's fine, it works really well in fairness to it, so that does most of my needs at the moment. Now on to my issue, my recent purchase has been a new Denon A/V receiver and Panasonic 4K UHD 65" TV and I would love to be using my HTPC rather than the aforementioned S912 device just for speed etc. So my HTPC is an Intel Core i3 7100, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD & a Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB Video Card and while I can get it setup on Windows 10 to play back 4k HDR 10bit files I would much rather be using Libreelec, I just find it faster and easier for the wife to use, so finally on to my question for you - are your builds capable of doing 4k HDR 10bit file playback on my setup or are they mainly aimed at Intel graphics and if so do you or anybody else reading this have any idea of a build that might suit my setup or if there is even a rough timescale to when Libreelec will be able to do 4k HDR playback?
Sorry for the long winded message, thank you in advance and also for the amazing work you do on this forum.

Regards,
@kalebroc

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by kalebroc - 2017-06-22, 22:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24