v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-07-09, 12:37)sboa Wrote: Milhouse

I do not understand Linux, so I'm doing it for a long time.
So far only did.

I appreciate you don't know Linux, but unfortunately that isn't what I need so it's not use to me. I'll try and help you as much as I can but if you can't do what I ask I'm not sure there's anything more I can do for you. That said, let's see what we can do...

If you don't have /flash/EFI/BOOT/syslinux.cfg then check if you have /flash/syslinux.cfg and edit that file. On the off chance you really don't have either, then edit the file called /flash/extlinux.conf. If you don't have that either, then you're not looking in the right place (go to the end of this message).

You will need to make the /flash partition read/write with:
Code:
mount -o remount,rw /flash
before you edit the file. You will also need to know how to edit the file - try using the "nano" editor, it's quite simple: make the change, then ctrl-x to exit and save.

**View the file before rebooting to make sure it looks correct.**

And I'd like your to compare #0417 and #0418 (not #0708) once you have edited the file.

If none of the above is working, then - with #0417 installed - try:
Code:
find /flash | pastebinit
ls -la /sys/firmware/efi 2>&1 | pastebinit
cat /flash/extlinux.conf 2>&1 | pastebinit
cat /flash/syslinux.cfg 2>&1 | pastebinit
cat /flash/EFI/BOOT/syslinux.cfg 2>&1 | pastebinit
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-07-09, 16:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24