v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-07-17, 21:42)Mister XY Wrote: I make this
https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...post333953

I have no idea what those instructions relate to (they're seriously out of date for a start) but those instructions are not what you need to do to install the Widevine library and at least get Netflix and Amazon working with these test builds - just follow the instructions in Note #6 of the first post in this thread. Although now that you've already done weird things on your system I'd suggest you run "rm -fr /storage/.kodi/cdm" before following the instructions in Note #6.

Alternatively, if you're following installation guides on Kodinerds then you should get your support from Kodinerds - I can only give you support for what is provided in this thread.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-07-17, 21:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24