v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-08-04, 13:07)Celox Wrote: My NAS is master browser.
I just checked man smb.conf on my NAS box which is running the latest SAMBA for 16.04 and "min protocol" already defaults to "SMB2_10". So it has SMB1/NT1 disabled by default. Probably from upstream due to security fixes.
Like you said its highly likely that the changes incorporated in LE9 break the browsing. Because when i switch to LE8 it works flawless.

Something is definitely not right if LE8 - which only speaks SMB1 - can connect to a NAS that no longer supports SMB1.

I'd double check the NAS to confirm SMB1 really is disabled because it doesn't sound like it is. Check the logs to make sure there's no typos or other quirks that are causing Samba to ignore your min protocol setting.

Once SMB1 is disabled on the server you will see a "Connection timed out" error when attempting to connect with SMB1 from the LE8 client:
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-08-04, 14:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24