v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Regarding the Podcasts add-on, it might be worth contacting the maintainer. The longer add-on maintainers ignore the changes in Kodi 18 the less time there will be for anyone to implement a fix (if a Kodi fix is required) and the more chance of them being ignored (unless it's a common issue).

About the DVB Drivers addon: the DVB Drivers add-on shouldn't be enabled by default, I'm not really sure how to explain what happened as I don't believe it will be enabled automatically according to the presence of a DVB card.

However I should point out that the DVB Drivers add-on is only included in these builds as a temporary measure (although I'll probably continue including it for as long as it builds). The long term goal is for this to be a downloadable (and upgradeable) add-on, so with a future official LE9 "clean" installation there'd be no DVB Drivers add-on to be enabled if a DVB card is detected, as the add-on will not be installed by default.

We don't want to include/enable these drivers by default in official releases because many users don't need them, they add a lot of unnecessary overhead to the image size, and can't be easily updated without upgrading the whole of LibreELEC (they can also contain bugs which can affect the stability of the kernel). Moving these drivers to an add-on allows only those users that require them to install the add-on, and the drivers can be updated between official releases.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-08-16, 03:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24