v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-09-18, 23:30)Living Legend Wrote: I'm not sure if this belongs here, but the Amazon Prime addon linked in post #1 does not work for tv shows on #0917. It can search for shows, but once selecting a show and viewing seasons, images and text are lost. Within seasons, there are no episodes to select.

It used to work on earlier versions of the nightly builds. I haven't used the addon in a couple weeks. My best guess was around #0904 it was still working. I can downgrade and check if it would be helpful.

You should report it on the appropriate github, presumably the Amazon API/web site has changed sufficiently to break the addon(s).

I just tested build #0819 (random build, 30 days ago) and the plugin.video.prime_instant is broken there as it is with #0917.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-09-18, 23:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24