v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-09-19, 09:32)fritsch Wrote: This only happens with passthrough and respectively Sync Playback to Display disabled, right?

No.

ION2 into 7.1 Onkyo AVR: passthrough enabled, sync playback to display disabled
NUC into 2.0 channel computer monitor: passthrough disabled, sync playback to display disabled

In both cases there is 2-3 seconds silence after seek (eg. 7-second jump back, you miss the first 2-3 seconds of audio).

I disabled passthrough on the ION2, same result - 2-3 seconds silence after seeking.

I also enabled sync playback to disaply on the ION2, and again had 2-3 seconds silence after seeking (although a few times I tested and had no period of silence, so it may be implicated).

I would also say that since #0910, when seeking (even a few seconds with jump back) there is now a much longer "buffering" delay (even though I'm on a GigE wired connection) and the "buffering" busy circle appears on the screen for 1-2 seconds (showing only 100, ie. no incremental buffering - it's instantly at 100%, and then there's a 1-2 second delay) before video then plays without audio for a few seconds.

With #0909, there is no such buffering delay, and no period of audio silence - seeking is much snappier (ie. instant), and generally just a whole lot better than it is in #0910.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-09-19, 10:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24