v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-09-27, 03:27)Guilouz Wrote: Hi Milhouse,

What about my issue with playback freeze ?

Same file on same path working fine with Kodi OSX build. Issue only on LibreELEC.

Here full log file :

https://pastebin.com/KmR5xUkh

No idea, I just create these builds, I try not to add the bugs and it's generally not my responsibility to fix them.

When you originally posted about this I asked you for a debug log (wiki) which you failed to provide, and your log above is also not a debug log. You seem to have an issue providing what you've been asked for, maybe this is why your bug reports are eventually ignored?

I'll ask the question I often ask: which is the first build with this problem?

And if you would like to provide a link to your debug log (wiki) (please don't post log snippets to the forum) then maybe a developer will take an interest. Or open an issue on trac.kodi.tv.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-09-27, 08:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24