v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-10-17, 18:40)Bmn2016 Wrote: Oh sorry I didn't mention it, I use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote. I'll check the profile used for controlling the NUC later when I get back home.

The problem is due to this commit in 4.14-rc1:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9891353/

It reduces the repeat interval for different protocols.

This shouldn't be an issue with "dumb" remotes but the Harmony default setting is to re-send the IR command 3 times, which is now interpreted as an additional button press by the kernel - presumably it now exceeds the new shorter keypress timeout.

To fix this you need to go into your Harmony settings and change the command repeat setting for your device and set it to a lower value - for me 0 works fine, as does 1, but 2 is a problem (as is 3).

Not sure what Harmony software you have, but I'm using the older non-web based Harmony Remote 7 software. I go into the device tab, click on the "Troubleshoot" button for the device, then edit the following option:

and set a lower value, eg. 0:

and update the remote.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-10-17, 19:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24