v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-10-16, 20:43)Bluesmanuk Wrote: Archlinux thread updated and bug report filed.

Bug Report

Many thanks again Image

You may have seen your bug has been marked a duplicate of this bug: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=100488

I did actually look at that bug but it wasn't clear that it affected Cherrytrail.

The suggestion is to apply two patches to alsa-lib and PulseAudio, which may fix the broken audio.

I've uploaded build #1020b: Generic which is identical to #1020 (based on 4.13.8) but includes the alsa-lib/PulseAudio patches.

Please test #1020 and then #1020b to see if the patches have any effect. Also please report your results on bug #100488.

It would also be useful if any non-Cherrytrail users are able to test #1020b, to be sure nothing else is broken!

If the patches are good then I'll see about adding them to LibreELEC master for future builds (until they are merged upstream).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-10-20, 23:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24