v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Hi all, please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this or if it has already been dealt with elsewhere.  I am very new to this and just trying to figure things out (I'm a biologist, not a computer guy).  I have two issues.  A little background first.  I want to use my QNAP NAS as the backend to run tvheadend and use kodi as the frontend and run tvheadend as an add-on in order to use my NAS as a DVR.  I have HDHomerun working and setup with Tvheadend.  I can watch live tv through the HDhomerun app (on my comp, phone, ipad).  I can also watch live tv through kodi.  I was previously able to go into tvheadend through the web on my NAS, and record, and then watch a show (I did this one time with one of the world series games) on my computer.  Problems: I can't figure out how to set up something to record going from Kodi.  When I have pushed record nothing worked.  And now, recently, when I tried to go back into the tvheadend app on the NAS from the web using my computer, it won't let access. It says 'authentication required' http://192.168.1.130:9981 your connection to this site is not private.  Username_________ Password ____________.  I have tried my normal passwords.  xbmc/xbmc.  So, I am hoping you can help me get back in to the app, and to get it setup to record from Kodi.  Thanks, Brian

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by ellis22b - 2017-11-15, 05:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24