v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Hello. This is me again.
I'm still fighting with my KODI setup. The first problem, with remote controll not responding is still there.
But, there when i enable debuging - problem do not exist anymore. So the question is, how debug mode is changing USB devices like keyboards or mouse behave? It is strange for me, i willl try to update today, and test it again.

Also there is problem with support of my TV. I'm using old Grunding TV, that native resolution is 1366 x 768. But # /usr/lib/kodi/kodi-xrandr show me, that it do not say it supports it.
The result is that KODI window is little bit too large - so i use calibration to fix that, and it's working great. I may shut down KODI, restart it and it remembers that.
But when i use "suspend/sleep" and start it again, then picture is too large again. When i restart it (full restart) then it's ok again.
So it looks like after wake-up from suspend the calibration isn't loaded again. Here is debug log: http://www.marcinwilk.eu/kodi/kodi-losts...rsleep.log
And here my system info (lspci, uname, dmesg, lsb_release): www.marcinwilk.eu/kodi/system-info.txt

Thank You for any help.
LibreELEC on Intel NUC DC3217IYE (click to find my uname, lsb_release, lspci, lsusb and dmesg info).

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by nicram - 2017-11-22, 01:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24