v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
What are the chances that the final LibreElec 9.0 will use kernel 4.15?

I am asking because of the ongoing issue with the intel hdmi audio for atom SoCs which still persist in #1201. In #920 I was able to hear sounds when forced via the alsa hw:0,2, but this has stopped working somewhere along the way.

(Moved to another thread) More info:
Quote:**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: Audio [Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio], device 0: HdmiLpeAudio [Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: Audio [Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio], device 1: HdmiLpeAudio [Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio]
card 0: Audio [Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio], device 2: HdmiLpeAudio [Intel HDMI/DP LPE Audio]

both device 1 and device 2 on card 0 have the exact same name, but one is working and the other is not -> on the kodi audio source selection i only get the device 0 and one more with the same name as 1 and 2 (which is most likely refers to device 1) - could it be a known bug that kodi only show output devices that have unique name? could not find such bug. and it makes sense because it override my hw set by forcing me to choose between either device 0 or device 1, but not device 2.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by damagedspline - 2017-12-04, 22:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24