v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-12-10, 09:19)mwake Wrote: Hi I need a little help, I tried the latest Millhouse and then had problems and decided to roll back to stable official 8.0.2. However when I did this i noticed that passthrough to my avr wasn't working properly web with the settings enabled.

I noticed many settings had been defaulted which was fine... But even with everything selected as before and perfectly I can't get passthrough of DTS HD Master to work perfectly like it did before. Has anyone else had this happen...I don't know what to do short of a fullv wipe and reinstall. I am using HDMI cable as before I have not altered anything physical on my audio setup. I know that it is something to do with the Kodi rolling back to stable official version which has given this problem to the ability to do passthrough. I did not do a backup, I know I was stupid! Is there a known situation technique I can do to force Kodi to do passthrough properly in these types of situations or do I have to do a wipe and reinstall?
Toggle on passthrough and evt. restart. That helped with #1208.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Ipaddle - 2017-12-10, 09:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24