v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-12-18, 04:06)festol Wrote: Hi - firstly thanks to Milhouse for this release and to all of the community for the support.

I have an issue i am pretty sure is related to a recent update of this build (the only other thing i have updated that i am aware of is the netflix plugin)
I apologise in advance if this is the wrong section to ask this but i have searched for an answer elsewhere and drawn a blank so far.

My remote power button used to bring up the power/shutdown menu (same as s key on keyboard) 
It now initiates a shutdown of the machine.

I have tried to use the http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Keymap_Editor to change it back but i cannot press the key without shutting down the machine so this does not work.
I have looked vis ssh and found the keymaps folder (/storage/.kodi/userdata/keymaps/) but it only has the other keymaps i have created via the Keymap addon.

How do i find / change or just disable the shutdown effect of that button?

TIA

"s" on a keyboard continues to bring up the Power Menu, but I don't know what you have mapped as you haven't posted anything relevant, such as your keyboard map.

If it's a recent change, it shouldn't take long for you to determine which build introduced the change - knowing the build that introduced the problem allows a fix to be worked on much sooner.

However, if you go back a long way and don't find the build that introduced the change, then it's likely these builds are not the problem, and it's a configuration issue with your system (maybe something changed, or has become corrupted).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2017-12-18, 07:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24