v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-01-18, 17:29)wheemer Wrote: Relax and don't be so anal about this...

Thanks, but I think I'll be as "anal" as I want to be in my own threads. Issues with add-ons are just noise and OT for this thread.

(2018-01-18, 17:29)wheemer Wrote: You don't even look at issues I submit about real problems with this build (No audio on playback) so I guess I should expect this kind of reaction.

I'm not paid to look at your issues, and nobody is forcing you to test these builds so if you're not happy with the service you're getting then stop using them.

I only reply to problems when I think I can offer help so if you get no reply from me it means I don't know what the issue is. If you get no reply at all - from anyone - it most probably means nobody (that is reading this thread) knows what the problem is or might be, in which case your best option is to open a ticket on trac.kodi.tv.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-01-18, 18:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24