v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-01-30, 01:40)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-01-30, 01:08)Guilouz Wrote: Hi Milhouse,

I just buy an Intel NUC NUC7i7BNH (before I had an Intel NUC NUC5i5RYH) but I'm surprised to see that DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus are not supported in passthrough... Was not this corrected?

That was working on my NUC5i5RYH.

What do you mean by "not supported"? Passthrough options are greyed out in the GUI, or passthrough can be enabled but is not working (silence? noise?)

Is your HDMI firmware the latest (or maybe you need the version before latest, as I recall latest may cause problems)?

Not really an expert on the multitude of problems with Intel gear. Hopefully someone else can suggest something.

Also a debug log would help.   
 I can enable passthrough but I have no sound in passthrough, my receiver doesn't received any audio channel. when I disable passthrough I have sound but not the direct source.

Here my log file : https://paste.ubuntu.com/26486468/

And sometimes when I try to launch a video with DTS-HD/True HD or Dolby Digital Plus, I have no sound but when I stop it and return on Kodi interface I lost GUI sound too. No issue with Dolby Digital or DTS.

What do you mean by HDMI firmware ? I just use your builds. I have updated NUC BiOS to latest, made a fresh install, I have installed latest LibreELEC build 8.2.3 and updated with your latest nightly.
 Estuary MOD V2 

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Guilouz - 2018-01-30, 02:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24