v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-02-06, 00:07)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-02-05, 23:43)dbaijot Wrote: Hi Milhouse,

i'm trying to use the new airplay functionalities of pulseaudio 11 through kodi but unfortunalty it doesn't work. i can play music to an airplay speaker with "paplay" command so pulseaudio seems to be well configured, but when i go to the "Settings/System/Audio" menu my airplay speaker is not present in the list.

Thanks

Sorry, no idea - I don't have any iDevices here. They're usually always broken so I'm not really surprised it doesn't work, to be honest. Not sure if @Memphiz can suggest anything.

Many thanks Milhouse, and thank you for your work, the builds you provide us are very good.
Pulseaudio 11 has improved their airplay support and from my point of view it works well now (it was not the case with previous pulseaudio version).
I did a test with another kodi raspberry having airplay reception enabled and I could see it and stream the music on it from kodi interface but I still can not see the airplay speaker... if anyone has an idea...

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by dbaijot - 2018-02-06, 10:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24