v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-02-06, 02:42)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-02-06, 02:32)ttech Wrote: hi millhouse , firstly just want to thank you for your work i updated from 8.2.3 recently due to continuity errors with tvheadend which seems to have mostly been solved now.

I registered as the only issue i have encountered is when i reboot server tvheadend never starts up , i have to goto addons disable tvheadend and enable it again to get it to start. I tried fresh install but still no auto start at boot any ideas ?

running on pi
Have you checked your tvheadend and kodi logs, maybe there's an error.

Are you using the tvheadend from the LibreELEC repository (you almost certainly shouldn't) or the latest version I provide that should work with these test builds? 
Hi Millhouse , thanks for taking the time to reply greatly apprecaited my addons were migrated when i added your build to update folder. I have tried removing tvheadend build which was migrated on update and installed your latest version but still getting same result.

I havent checked logs but can later today , maybe its worth me trying fresh / clean install as opposed to my migrating my addons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by ttech - 2018-02-06, 12:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24