v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
First, thanks for this amazing software package! I want to use LibreELEC to watch TV, to stream Amazon prime contents and as a Spotify client and all of this works pretty well. However, I installed #0216 this weekend and encounter some problems.

Hardware facts: Self-build HTPC based on the J4205-ITX platform with a TBS 6281 PCIe-card to watch DVB-C.

Starting with a fresh LibreELEC 8 installation, I upgraded to #0216 by placing the corresponding archive file into the update folder and rebooted. I then installed the crazy cat driver for the TBS card and Tvheadend server as well as client. Live TV works very well, however I have three questions/problems.

1)
When I suspend LibreELEC to standby instead of powering down completely, then after wake up the Tvheadend server is not running/working any more.

2)
When I set-up Kodi such that it automatically starts live TV when powering up, then live TV works (I can also change channels), but no EPG information is shown and neither samba nor ssh access is possible. Only when I stop live TV by hitting the stop button, EPG information becomes available, however samba and ssh do not start working. I have to manually set-up Kodi to not start live TV when booting and do a reboot to make samba and ssh work again.

3)
To save some time when booting LibreELEC, I activated the ultra fast boot mode in UEFI settings. Booting indeed is some seconds quicker now. However, I cannot access UEFI setting any more (as expected). In Windows there is an option to reboot into UEFI and in Ubuntu you can reboot into UEFI with the command "systemctl reboot --firmware-setup". Is there also some solution available in LibreELEC (the latter command does not work)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by futuretristan - 2018-02-18, 23:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24