v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-03-06, 20:47)AndreaSpooky Wrote: OK, I kept trying, and this issue seems to be related to the way Kodi recognizes/catalogs the episodes or movies, and then opens the subs file in accordance to the filename (or DB name).
Example: I open an episode from the TV Shows listing, no subtitles shown, then I try opening the very same episode from the files section, the subs appears.

I would suggest you open a ticket on trac.kodi.tv, and provide a sample subtitle file so that this can be reproduced - just the subtitle file should be sufficient, as I'm assuming it can be used with any video file. Include details of the exact file naming conventions you are using (for both the video and subtitle files). A debug log (wiki) should also be provided.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-03-06, 21:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24