v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-03-24, 04:34)Aenima99x Wrote: @Milhouse  Is it possible to get an img file for the newest build? I just got a NUC7CJYH (Gemini Lake with UHD600 graphics) and can't do an upgrade becuase the old 8.2.4 image doesn't include the video drivers. I did get 8.2.4 installed but the boot process hangs at the xorg failure so there's no way for me to ssh in and wget your newest build to the update folder. Thanks.

The easiest solution is to write the 8.2.4 img to a USB, then extract the target/KERNEL and target/SYSTEM files from the latest #0323 tar (7zip on Windows includes tar support) and copy the two files into the root of the USB, overwriting the old 8.2.4 files of the same name. Voila, a LibreELEC 9.0 USB memory stick.

Note that if you add ssh to the kernel command line then ssh will be enabled automatically even when xorg and Kodi fail to start, so that's another possible solution.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-03-24, 04:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24